lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

My Schedules...



On Monday until Friday I get up at 5:00 am making breakfast, then I take a bath to take my daughter to kindergarden.

On Monday, I have accounts of insurance undertakings class at one o'clock (1:00), and then i go to pick up my child at the kindergarden to take her home close to five o'clock (5:00) , then i have governamental account´s class at six o'clock (6:00)

On Tuesday, I have English class at one o'clock (1:00), then I have kind of self-esteem and human development(autoestima y desarrollo humano) class at three o'clock (3:00),and then i go to pick up my child at the kindergarden to take her home close to five o'clock (5:00)

On Wednesday, I have Prefessional ethic counter class at one forty (1:40),and then i go to pick up my child at the kindergarden to take her home close to five o'clock (5:00)


On Thursday, I have the day off to do other activities

On Friday, I have accounts of insurance undertakings class at one o'clock (1:00),and then i go to pick up my child at the kindergarden to take her home close to five o'clock (5:00),I have Financial sdministration class at seven twenty. (7:20).

Saturday night is usully go out with friends; and Sunday I sped time with my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario