viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

welcome to my blog post.



In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 3. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Angélica Segura but you can call me Negro. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in El Milagro. I’m 32 years old and I study Public Acconting at URBE . .
I love music, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and my dog. I also enjoy going out with my friends.

I hate onions, listening to romantic music. My hobby is is to walk with my daughter and her maximum enjoyment. My dream is to travel whit my princess is Disney. Of course, I want to graduate from Public Acconting School and be a good Acconting.


Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

Keep on Shining Love and Peace!
Angie



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario